RM 1, 600 (inclusive SST) per participant
Negotiating is about resolving differences. People who can master the process of negotiation find they can save time and money, develop a higher degree of satisfaction with outcomes at home and at work, and earn greater respect in their communities when they understand how to negotiate well.
Negotiating is a fundamental fact of life Whether you are working on a project or fulfilling support duties, this workshop will provide you with a basic comfort level to negotiate in any situation This interactive workshop includes techniques to promote effective communication and gives you techniques for turning face to face confrontation into side by side problem solving.
What Will Participant Learn?
• Understand how often we all negotiate and the benefits of good negotiation skills.
• Recognize the importance of preparing for the negotiation process, regardless of the circumstances.
• Identify the various negotiation styles and their advantages and disadvantages.
• Develop strategies for dealing with tough or unfair tactics.
• Gain skill in developing alternatives and recognizing options.
• Understand basic negotiation principles, including BATNA, WATNA, WAP, and the ZOPA.
What Topics are Covered?
• What is negotiation?
• The successful negotiator
• Preparing for negotiation
• Making the right impression
• Getting off to a good start
• Exchanging information
• The bargaining stage
• Reaching mutual gain and moving beyond “no”
• Dealing with negative emotions
• Moving from bargaining to closing
• Solution types
• Sales professionals, Supervisors, Managers
• Those involved in Procurement
• All involved in negotiating with customers, partners, and prospects