|Consultant - Industrial Relations (Kuantan & Melaka)|
|The Consultant will provide consultancy and advisory assistance to the Federation’s members on all aspects of employment-related matters.|
- To assist or represent members at negotiation for Collective Agreement with Union
- To represent members at conciliation proceedings at the Industrial Relations Department
- To represent members at Labour Court and Industrial Court for hearings
- To conduct training courses in Industrial Relations and Labour Laws
- To service the monthly regional meetings
- To conduct research and prepare papers on Human Resources/Industrial Relations matters, or other relevant position papers as may be requested, from time to time by the Executive Director and/or the Senior General Manager - Advisory
- To attend meetings and any other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time by the Executive Director or the Senior General Manager - Advisory
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Strong leadership skills to guide, advise and support members
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues and be a team player
- Strong understanding of the key principles of employment laws
- Knowledge of the relevant computer systems and software
- Possess strong ethics, morals and sound judgement
- Min 5 years of experience in industrial relations or related field and those experiences in handling IR cases at the IR/Labour Court are highly advantage.
Apply before 31 October 2023
Applicants giving details of qualifications, experience, current and expected salary, contact telephone number and
recent photograph should be sent to:-
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.