|Manager - IT
|The Manager - IT at MEF plays a crucial role in overseeing and managing the digitalization, cybersecurity, website design, and data protection aspects of information technology systems and infrastructure within the organization. This multifaceted role requires a combination of technical expertise, leadership skills, and strategic thinking to support MEF operations efficiently and securely in the digital age. The manager is responsible for ensuring the reliability, security, and performance of the IT systems and networks while driving digital transformation initiatives.
- Oversee the administration of MEF Servers, ensuring their smooth operation, optimal performance, and alignment with digitalization goals.
- Drive the digitalization of MEF operations by implementing innovative solutions, including but not limited to automation, cloud technologies, and data analytics.
- Manage and enhance the MEF Website, overseeing its design, functionality, and user experience, with a focus on digital accessibility and responsive design principles.
- Implement and maintain cybersecurity measures for the MEF Local Area Network (LAN) to safeguard against cyber threats and unauthorized access.
- Ensure compliance with data protection regulations and industry standards, incorporating privacy-by-design principles into IT systems and processes.
- Lead the timely and effective implementation of the MEF Information Portal, utilizing Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server, in accordance with the established schedule and digitalization objectives.
- Develop and implement disaster recovery plans, emphasizing the importance of cybersecurity measures in mitigating potential risks.
- Prepare and manage the yearly budget for IT, proposing new IT systems for implementation, and overseeing the purchase of IT hardware and software with a focus on cybersecurity solutions.
- Lead the development of new customized programs to enhance and integrate with the MEF Online system, ensuring efficiency and alignment with organizational objectives and cybersecurity best practices.
- Contribute to the formulation of strategic IT plans aligned with the organization's digitalization goals, emphasizing cybersecurity, website design, and data protection.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of server administration, network security, and disaster recovery planning in the context of digital transformation.
- Proficiency in various programming languages, operating systems, and network protocols.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server and other relevant technologies for digitalization and website design.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, with a proactive approach to IT system improvements and innovations.
- Effective communication and interpersonal abilities to collaborate on cross-functional projects and lead the IT team in the digitalization journey.
Possess 5-7 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a similar industry or organization, with a strong focus on digitalization, cybersecurity, website design, and data protection.
Apply before 15 February 2024
Interested candidates should submit their resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications to firstname.lastname@example.org