RM1, 800 (Free Book) (inclusive SST) per participant
Many HR/IR practitioners have a general understanding of the law and practice on CA negotiations in Malaysia. However, many HR generalists and new IR practitioners are keen to understand the practical aspects, and apply the knowledge, process, law, and techniques on CA negotiations to successfully conclude the CA.
This 2-day program is designed to provide a practical and hands-on approach to HR/IR practitioners to manage union recognition claims, prepare a proper cost impact on salary and benefits items for three (3) years, and understanding the company’s legal rights and options in managing issues if a deadlock is declared during CA negotiations. It covers the entire spectrum of CA negotiations from the company’s 1st counteroffer till the conclusion of the CA.
Participantswill learn to:
• Understand the CCIH and the laws governing collective bargaining and collective agreements in Malaysia.
• Understand how to manage a union recognition claim, and to respond to invitation froma union to renew a CA.
• Understand how to prepare a proper costing of salary and benefits items for three (3) years and gather all relevant information for purpose of obtaining a mandate from management.
• Understand collective bargaining models/theories and how to position the opening offer to the union on salary and benefits items on a total package.
• Have a good working knowledge on how to respond to the union’s offer from the early stages, including a deadlock if declared, to the final stages of negotiations leading to an amicable conclusion of the CA.
• How to foster a cordial and harmonious relationship with the union to build trust before, during and after CA negotiations.
Who Should Attend
• Owners of SMEs and Businesses.
• Business leaders, Heads of Finance/Accounts.
• HR Directors/Managers.
• Department Heads/Managers.
• HR Generalists & ER/IR Specialists.
*For more information, please click and refer to the brochure.