RM 488 (inclusive SST) per participant
In this course, participants will learn the practical techniques to manage/analyse your data efficiently and at ease. Participants will apply and optimize Excel’s powerful functions and formulas at work. Through intensive hands-on exercise, participants will learn to clean, organize, filter, summarize and manage data. This course will also enable participants to simplify and automate repetitive tasks with Microsoft Excel Macro/VBA.
• Apply the best practices of data import options to Extract, Transfer, Import/Export data and
text files from worksheet, files, software & other programs.
• Apply techniques in cleaning up large volume of data: remove and rearranging duplicate rows/columns, spaces, fixing time, date and numbers.
• Manage, organize and summarize data in a particular order based on your criteria with the Sort and Subtotal features.
• Select and filter the data to view and set criteria to extract data that you intend to analyse using the View, Auto Filter and Advanced Filter functions.
• Structure and Present data impressively using Excel Tables.
• Match and reconcile your data using the Vlookup Functions.
• Leverage on Excel critical formulas in enhancing work efficiency-If/Nested If, And/Or, Count/Counta, Countif, Sumif/Average Ifs
• Learn the basics of Excel Macro
Module 1: Extract Data into Excel
Module 2: Data Cleansing
Module 3: Data Managing
Module 4: Table Formatting
Module 5: Advanced Formulas
Module 6: Macro