RM 850 (inclusive SST) per participant
Serving a happy customers in enjoyable for those in a service role However, helping those who are “not so happy” can demanding, stressful and demotivating to the service staff who have not receive training as how to handle demanding customers. This course equips participants with strategies and skills that will help them make the most of their day to day interactions with people who receive their services, both inside and outside their organisations Thus, this is considered as an “all in one” course for front liners catering for busy service industries.
• Gain insight into people are different yet predictably different needs and Customers are people
• Develop emotional intelligence and application of emotion reducing method in the most challenging situation
• Develop confidence when involved in difficult customer interactions
Customer Relations Officers, Front-line staff e.g., Front Desk Assistants and those who come in constant contact with the customers.
• Module 1: A Review of Customer Service and Understanding What Customers Want
• Module 2: Customer Service Interpersonal Skills
• Module 3: Types of Difficult Customers
• Module 4: Understanding Individual Difference
• Module 5: Dealing With Specific Customer Situation Professionally
• Module 6: Customer Service Tools and Techniques and Knowing What and When to Say