RM 1, 600 (inclusive SST) per participant
As Supervisors are the linking pin between the Management and the lower level workforce in the organization, the many expectations lie beyond just motivating and delegating jobs On Productivity and efficiency levels, Supervisors are inclined to develop with management in ensuring the total job expectations are met and achieved Supervising the day to day operations and focusing on minimizing wastage and utilizing the resources effectively is the goal of many operations.
In this program we focus on developing specific tools for Supervisors to use in handling their day to day job processes, by focusing on specific models that are applicable for the different situations.
At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
• Have a ‘hands on’ experience in dealing with day to day Supervisory challenges
• Understanding specific functions and using certain models to assist in job executions
• To have a wider perspective in job planning and execution
1. BEING A SUPERVISOR TODAY
2. WORK PROCESS COMMUNICATION SKILLS
3. PROBLEM SOLVING USING DESIGN THINKING
4. BEHAVIOURAL STYLES
5. MONITORING AND DEVELOPING THE TEAM’S PERFORMANCE
*For more information, please click and refer to the brochure.