RM 1, 600 (inclusive SST) per participant
• Comprehend the in depth knowledge on executing the Management Principles.
• Reproduce and plan their job sequence more detailed.
• To conform to managing people resources while measuring total Team efforts
• Recruitment Managers
• Human Resource Manager/Executive
• Heads of Dept/ Sections Heads.
PART I: PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT
PART II: OPERATIONAL MANAGEMENT
PART III: TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT OF SUBORDINATES
PART IV: BUILDING OF TRUST IN RELATIONSHIPS
PART V: BASICS OF IMPROVEMENT OF WORK
*For more information, please click and refer to the brochure.