New Member Incentive (NMI) Scheme
The MEF New Member Incentive (NMI) scheme offers individuals cash reward
for introducing companies to join MEF as members. For each new MEF member
company, the introducer shall be paid RM450 upon approval of a new member
Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
The Malaysian Employers Federation (MEF) offers the New Member Incentive Scheme (“NMI”), a monetary reward scheme, to provide eligible person or company (“Referrer”) with incentive upon successful MEF membership registration of a new company/companies.
NMI is valid from
1 March - 30 June 2023.
By participating in NMI Scheme, the Referrer and Referee agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
The Application and Approval Process of NMI
- Eligibility is open to individuals and/or companies/or associations.
- Staff of MEF, MEF Academy, and Members of MEF Council are not eligible to participate in NMI.
- MEF reserves the right at any time to amend the Terms and Conditions, the duration and/or the commencement and/or the expiry dates of the Scheme at any time for any reason at its sole discretion.
- Participants of NMI agree that MEF shall not be liable in any circumstances for any loss, defacement, tear and damage, or stolen NMI Reward upon the handover of the Reward. In this instance, any request for replacement of such loss, defaced, torn, damaged or stolen Reward shall not be entertained by MEF.
- The Reward is payable in the form of electronic transfer to registered bank account detailed out to MEF by the Referee amounting to Ringgit Malaysia Four Hundred and Fifty Only (RM450.00) (“Reward”) to the Referrer for every successful MEF membership application.
- Payment to the Referrer shall be made within 14 days from the date of received and validation of the NMI application form by MEF Secretariat.
- The Reward shall be paid to one Referrer for each successful application. MEF shall not be liable for any claims and/or demand made after payment being made to the nominated Referrer by the Referee.
- The Referrer is responsible for any and all applicable tax liability(if any) resulting from this NMI Scheme.
- The staff of the newly approved member shall not eligible to be the Referee and/or Referrer in NMI for their present company.
- Participants of NMI agree that the Reward is non-transferable to any third (3rd) party and non-exchangeable for up-front cash, credit, cheque or in kind; in part or in full;
- MEF reserves its right to disqualify any and all entries from any eligible Referrer and/or Referee in this Scheme and prohibit the person from further participating in the NMI Scheme in the event that there is suspicion that the eligible Referrer and/or Referee tampered with or benefited from the tampering of the regulations of this Scheme or the Terms and Conditions stated herein or attempts to use this NMI Scheme in a questionable manner or breaches these Terms and Conditions or is in violation of any law, stature or governmental regulations ; AND
- MEF reserves its right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Scheme at any time for any reason at its sole discretion. Any cancellation, termination or suspension of the Scheme by MEF shall not entitle the Referrer (s) to any claim or compensation against MEF for any loss or damage incurred by the Referrer (s) as a direct and indirect result of such cancellation, termination or suspension.;
- By joining the NMI Scheme, the Referrer and Referee agree that they have consented to the processing of their Personal Data under the Personal Data Act.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other brochure, marketing and/or promotional materials relating to the NMI Scheme, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- Any individual may become an introducer of a new member company/association to MEF.
- For every new membership application received from a Referee, the Referee may be required to provide details of the Referrer (introducer) and other information on how the company came to know about MEF in the NMI Form provided by MEF.
- The Referrer will be notified by MEF upon receiving of a complete membership application from the Referee. The Referrer will be required to provide and verify the details such as the valid personal details including full name (as per NRIC), Mykad no. (or company/association registration number for payment not to individuals), bank accounts number, handphone number, contact and email addresses for record keeping by the Secretariat.
- The Referrer will be rewarded via an electronic bank transfer to a registered account bank detailed out in NMI Form, of Ringgit Malaysia Four Hundred and Fifty Only (RM450.00) once the company/association’s membership application is approved.
- Any unclaimed Reward will be forfeited upon one (1) month from the date of successfully Referred membership application approval.
- An individual Referrer may become an introducer for more than one new member companies and associations.
- In the event the membership application is submitted by an Association, the introducer will be rewarded with Ringgit Malaysia Four Hundred and Fifty (RM450.00) regardless of the number of members within the association.
- Only one Referrer is allowed for each Referee.
Download NMI Application Form